Thursday 4 August 2011

the mongolian side of berlin.

Walked out of the office one day and saw the wall across the street full of graffiti. Made me thought of the Berlin wall. Went to the post office to pick up some boxes I mailed over from home, and just couldn't help photo whore a bit ; )



Having so much problems communicating with the locals. Thank god I took drama lessons in high school... my body language is super. Speaking with the locals = retarded, big motion body language! & of course I learn a bit of mongolian bit by bit... 
yes is ' teem' and no is ' ogwee' :D

Since I eat greasy chinese food everyday here at work, my friends& colleagues and I decided to check out the only French Bistro in town, and it was pretty good ( and overpriced!!). I had an onion soup and sea salted bone marrow.. super yum and fatty! The escargots were better than i thought.. oh god i love eating.



His name is Danny and he only drink glass bottled water because he thinks the chemicals in the plastic bottles will contaminate the water.

Got bored after lunch and decided to get a mani/pedicure.... thinking everything in UB( Ulaanbaatar) should be cheap.. but turned out paying more than in Hong Kong. My friend got a massage and ended up paying about 75USD in a developing country. The Thann Spa was really nice though, so yea what ever... 

Random fact: I drink like early 3 litres of water per day here in UB cause its just soooo dried.  Feel like I'm gonna get alligator skin soon.


Here's a pic of us in berlin back in 2009 new years!


much love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment