Wednesday 10 August 2011

not hard to become a millionaire here..

feeling a bit of modern ethnic style visiting such a picturesque landscape.



top: zara 
shorts: h&m
bag: mulberry
headband: accesorize
bangles: new look
venue: Mongolia Hotel - one of the most beautiful location to see the nature & traditional side of UB.


that's my stack of cash here.... 10 million mnt!! 
on a side note, mongolian tugrik smells like lamb.



Here's my 2 other colleagues from work.
JM on the left, a girl who gets hiccups when she eats spicy food, & Nellie, in the middle who speaks fluent french and loves the chinese word 好啊!( it means GOOD!)


I think I'm getting really paranoid and always imagining that some ugly and big fly is on me as there are way too much here. World of insects... ew.  Might have to visit the psychologist after a year. Other than that, weathers pretty nice in UB at the moment, guess I'll start to shop for some cashmere n be prep for the -30 degrees winter.. really not looking forward to it -_-

At the same time, I'm planning a trip to get out of the country due to visa issues... any suggestions?I have Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing or Hong Kong ( again..) on my list now! Would want to visit Russia before it gets cold too..... 

hmm.....on verra! neways, gotta bounce!

loveeeee xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely place! and like your outfit especially that head piece!!

    http://charitrinidad.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL blog, I love your purse!!! ;D

    take a look and maybe follow?
    http://www.thenotebookblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete