Thursday 28 July 2011

Shangri-La

Just got back from a business trip! Got the chance to stay at the Shangri-La in Hong Kong and Singapore, and it was pretty naicee. Check out my Deluxe rooms!
Island Shangri- La Hotel  Pacific Place,
Supreme Court Road, Central,
Hong Kong

Island Shangri-La, Deluxe Room toilet

All amenities from the Hong Kong Island Shangri-La were from L'Occitane. The bed and pillows were extremely comfy, and the hotel is right above a shopping mall, Pacific Place. By the way, L'Occitane's Shea Butter hand cream is really good. Perfect for winter!

Shangri-La Hotel Singapore

So on my way to Singapore, I chipped my nail, and it was really ugly and irritating. After spending half a day asking people if they have a nail clipper with them, I called the reception at 2 am and asked for one. Within 5 minutes a housekeeper knocked on my room with a free metal nail clipper : ) Such efficient service in the middle of the night! Who would've have guessed that hotel supplies nail clippers at 2am man! After that, I ordered room service, and my hainan chicken rice came in 10 -ish minutes!  I was impressed. Although the Singapore Shangri-La is less pretty than the HK one ( the Singapore hotel was Shangri-La's first baby, which was opened in 1971!), both hotel's breakfast buffet provided a wide selection of food choices with very professional services.

If you happen to be traveling soon, and would like to stay in a nice 5 star comfy room, try out the Shangri-La Hotel chain! They have 71 hotels all over the world!

more pictures to come next from my trip! A lot of good food and adventures!

peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment