Sunday 17 July 2011

HOLY SHIT! i just moved to Mongolia!

Сайн байна уу everyone! that means hello btw, in mongolian...
At the MN airport with half of my luggage : )


I just moved to Ulaan Baatar in Mongolia few days ago for work, and it's pretty damn beautiful here! Brought so much stuffs over as i assume they don't have anything here.... hehe
will probably stay here for a year or so, and discover the country a bit!
When i first got the job offer, i was like wtf!? what the hell are there in Mongolia... but I decided to take the risk and adventure a bit when I'm still young : P


The city is not really developed yet, a lot of flies everywhere, broken floors, dusty and old school looking buildings. Mongolians reminds me of Koreans, they look quite similar, let me take a picture of my colleague next time and show you guys. Been pretty language bummed here.... as they don't understand english.. thank god I'm good at body language. Whenever I'm at the super market or at the department store looking for towels, mosquito repellent or whatever, i look like a retard trying to act it out. 


Second day I arrived, we had a work outing to the suburbs to experience the nature, the local mongolian lamb lunch and horse riding!!fuck yeaaa... it was fun, but i didn't know we had such event until i was informed at lunch, so me and my two colleagues were in full business attire when everyone else was in casual wear.. - _ -
Take a deep breathe, and enjoy the view!


haha. riding with style with heels :)


--------------------------------------------------------

oh my , we had hotpot tonight with the whole team.... and i stuffed myself with so much lamb/beef, and other fatty food, i took a little nap right after i got home! Look at our lovely table full of food!!
Chinese/Mongolian Hotpot at The Bull in Ulaan Baatar, if you happen to visit the city, go try it out. They've got some pretty fresh meat there!

all right, thats it for now. Gotta go to bed and get up at 6-ish tomorrow for work!

ciao xx

5 comments:

  1. hiii
    me followed you too:)
    xx
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! It's casey haha

    Shit can't believe you're in Mongolia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your work?? It seems like you're always traveling that's soooo fun! <3

    http://charitrinidad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a business developer based in mongolia : )

    ReplyDelete